Alix Fox is a licensed broker in the State of Texas that specializes in commercial and investment real estate. She is a third generation Houstonian that grew up in the commercial real estate industry. As such, Alix has an in-depth understanding of the local real estate market with a focus on industrial facilities and raw land in the southeast Houston and Harris County area.
Alix has consistently been a top producer for the firm. Some of her recently completed transactions that are representative of her experience include the following:
- Representing the purchaser of over 152 acres of industrial raw land consisting of multiple tracts in Pasadena, Texas from a publicly-traded global pipeline transportation and energy storage company
- Representing the purchaser and subsequent seller of over 56 acres of commercial raw land with frontage on East Sam Houston Parkway in Houston, Texas from certain trusts and educational endowment groups
- Representing the developer of Victory Lakes, a 600-acre master-planned community in League City, Texas, in the sale of its commercial real estate portfolio
- Representing the purchaser of a tract of prime waterfront commercial property in Taylor Lake Village, Texas for a mixed-use development
- Representing various sellers in a sale of approximately 30 acres of commercial raw land at Crenshaw and Sam Houston Parkway
Alix also has a unique prospective to bring to the clients that she represents in the area of real estate finance. Prior to its sale to leading regional bank, she served as a member of the board of directors and loan committee of Texas Coastal Bank. As a result of this experience, she remains up-to-date on the ever-changing credit and banking markets and has a thorough understanding of what it takes to obtain financing for her clients.
Southern Methodist University; University of Houston, B.S.
Alix is a member of the Economic Alliance – Houston Port Region. She is also a member of the Houston Association of Realtors, the Texas Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors.