Simply put, we bring buyers and sellers together.
Unfortunately, commercial real estate transactions are never quite that simple. First, we strive to bring the right buyers and sellers together in order to maximize the benefits for all parties. Once that happens, the real work begins - the typical commercial transaction can involve preliminary estimates of value, marketing, contract origination, extensive negotiation, environmental testing, and innovating financing, among other things, as well as endless coordination with lenders, lawyers, accountants, surveyors, and title companies. The process can be daunting and is extremely time consuming. Our team has the experience in each of these areas to help our clients through each step of the process.
For over 35 years,
we have represented our clients through complicated, yet highly successful transactions. We focus on the one and only line of services we offer – commercial and investment real estate brokerage – which is what we do best. This allows our clients to focus on their own businesses without being inundated by the details of a complex real estate transaction. We love what we do, and we would love to be a part of your commercial real estate team.
We are a 100% service company.
Best of all, we are only compensated upon a successful transaction, which means that we work along side you from start to finish.
Some of our services include:
- Market studies, including analysis of currently listed or recently sold or leased properties
- Broker Opinion of Value letters
- Property analysis
- Lease analysis
- Lease versus purchase considerations
- Investment transaction analysis, including, but not limited to:
- Build-to-suit development
- Speculation development
- Loan package preparation and lender assistance
- Recommendations for:
- Certified Public Accountants
- Title and Escrow Companies
- Local banks and other commercial lenders
- Environmental Consultants
- §1031 Like-Kind Exchange Qualified Intermediaries
- Construction trades
- Build-to-Suit firms